Natrual Ticks

India can grab Bangladesh!

The information technology (IT) market is expected to take over India has expressed concern for the Bangladesh Association of Software Information Services (BASIS) President Mostafa Jabbar. BRAC Inn Centre at a ceremony on Monday expressed concern. The new bill concerning the outsourcing of America expressed concern that specializes in arranging the IT expert.

Mostafa Jabbar said, "America at the age of Triumph badalaiche. They will no longer outsourcing. They are now known in English by his own country will not lokere. And I think India will face the biggest challenge of his life IT, if they were to pass the bill. Bhitati of India's biggest outsourcing. "

"India missed Oita (American market), then they will find. I'm not afraid of Bangladesh paitachi they occupied. Will find their market. If no alternative but to find their way around the market there, "said the president besisi.

He said, 'My country of 16 million people. 16 million people in 16 million. I do not underestimate these people market. But the stuff I had to import raw soap in 7. now…. (A local company) is myanuphyakacarinya 0 million units. "

"But we are going through a shift and the shift of the I calculate four million students in the country now. I will bring four million students from abroad for the solution? I will bring them to digital devices imported from abroad? What is called for in order to solve their problems, I'll bring in foreign experts? Interestingly, those who gave the solution to these problems, they have failed in all cases, curisaha Reserve Bank of Bangladesh, "said Mostafa Jabbar.

This is about the future of the IT expert said, "The problem is not that someone else salabha. The securities will not be anyone else inasiyara. Development will not be the one. So I'm standing there with their case, then there is no need for me to look at any other. Banladesata my house. My home ground. If you do not, I can be strong on my home ground, then my life would be in danger. "

Mostafa Jabbar said, calling the discovery of a man's head, out of necessity Invasion If I do not use it. That should be the first place people go inabhesanera So I do what it takes. Invasion who used to be manusela.

"I do not plan to create software for the first year and a half. One and a half years after the plan was not a programmer to Delhi with one software code lekhaichi and 3 kilobytes in size. This 3 KB software has revolutionized the publication. A few days before the fair. Each character that was fair number of books in my hand. This is an issue we have to create 3 KB software has to keep in mind that it takes to manusela "said Mostafa Jabbar.

The women he said, "a lot of women, I think it means to be rebuke. The girl is 53 percent, 10 percent, she also does not work. After completing her MA at the oven, and have raised children. Why are you studying? Class V and read the letter to her husband, Ma likhaba pathaiyo some money for me. So far, MA pararai do not need. "

Reading to students in computer science, he said, reading a computer science student should be able to make Completely software. If the software does not teach the concept of teachers if the students received a certificate with the key.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: