Natrual Ticks

"Prayer has impressed me from the customs of Islam '

'Mean Girls' actress Lindsay Lohan is known for his social media Instagram account recently removed from the rest of his life there, "Salam Alaikum" posted messages. This article is about the various private conversation, international headlines.

This is obviously speculation that he has converted to Islam, and it has triggered widespread among many.

At the same time lohanao broke his silence. In fact, he did not open his mouth only about Islam, he also welcomed it.

Lindsay Trum

In the same context deilimeilake Lohan said, "I have studied it for several days. Now I have a process of conversion. ... I have respect for all faiths. Islam is a beautiful religion, and I am a very religious person. Islam to me is something I khomjachilama for a long time. "

He said, "Many things are possible. However, I would say it's more than my personal journey. I have applied for several different religions and spirituality. Overnight in a religion can not be converted to another religion. "

He explained how his interest in Islam brings peace in his life. "The prayers of the tradition of Islam has impressed me."

President of the Triumph of the immigration of Muslim citizens in the United States and Syria, 7 signed an executive order banning entry when Lindsay Lohan was visiting Greece and Turkey. Triumph has organized mass protests in the country against the order.

This decision has aroused feelings of insecurity among lohanera Triumph. He is skeptical about whether he will return to the country.

"The real situation, and my personal belief is why I'm afraid to come here."

However, thinking of his contemporaries, friends and industry colleagues his excitement at the moment, Lindsay did not take any decision. Moreover, he urged Americans to join him.

He said, "I think the public eye, you always (Triumph) are saved to verify. The President will join with us. If you can not beat them, then join with him. "

On the other hand, Lohan has lived in Turkey for a long time. Trump urged the president to visit the country.

He said, "I think this visit he (Trump) will be able to see the support and hospitality of the Turks, and it will be positive for the US, and he can feel, how good people of this country."

Lohan said, "he (Trump) will be able to come here to experience Turkey and how they have welcomed thousands of refugees. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a big-hearted man, and his country stood by his side. "

Did not comment on the recent military coup in the country, he simply said, "I think we should all be united in this regard.
p ban on migration of Muslims and expressed his own fears, "Islam's weakness is why I come back to the United States' fear 'can not.'
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: