Natrual Ticks

In Barguna badarakhali raped girl, 5 months Pregnancy

 village in Barguna Sadar upazila 1No.Badarkhali Union Badarkhali tempted rape

Pregnancy after 5 months out of the girl of his crop. On his way back to the course of my youth, I was ambushed. Prevent having sex in front of me to offer me the wedding. If you do not agree to any proposal threatened to kill her. The first afternoon, my parents were not at home because of my ignorance of this opportunity Manu Bayati did not see anyone in the house suddenly went down on my face against my will by force and raped. Let me know if I am a man of the events that will ruin their lives threatened. Me
I will marry him several times used the fair-combine. Pregnancy 5 months due to wear him down.

My body was made known manuke wait will be all right. If there is no problem, I'll marry you, baby. Manu after a few days as you do not kill the baby kill you. If you know the area, I know the mother say to my mother, I went to the doctor with the Barguna. Dr. ordered to kill to see my baby.

If society is to know about it Badarkhali 13/02/17, since the date of such practices aimed at reducing individual local elite Manu Asked Bayati confirmed the incident and said that he would marry the girl. Manu Bayati area except on the advice of some ill-cakrimahalera already has aspirations.

Shahid Miah said the girl's father, I want justice from the government and society. Ae of the former U, P, as a member Mohammad Furqan Ali said she was unavailable, so the chance of legal action is not without solutions. The Mokam Barguna Wise Women and Children Repression Prevention Act (Amendment 003) 9 (1) of Article No. 1212017 which were filed.
. Pregnancy After 5 months. The locals in the village of Mohammad Shahid matubbara Badarkhali mosah Sultana's youngest daughter (16) who died in the same village, Mohammad Moslem Bayati pue Manu Bayati greedy woman (50) married several times tempted to lie in wait to rape the girl.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: